1. Plan ahead - Make sure you have meetings planned in advance, book hotels and flights as soon as possible.
2. Stick out & on stage - From the thousands of other startups, stand out! Be on stage!
3. Jump on trends - have a mirror to do selfies (simply brand it with a sticker). You need to have some engaging at your stand. Demos, videos, fun stuff!
4. Go to side events & parties - This is literally where the music plays. There a tons of events.
5. Location is key: Where is your table located (what hall, hotel, near the entrance..)? Make sure visitors can spot you.
6. Make use of the audience - There are not only potential customers, investors and partners but also lot’s of talents at CES. Make use if it! Wave your 'we are hiring' sign!