You are a startup and plan to exhibit at CES? Do this before you board the plane!
The future is here. You are going to CES to present your startup at the biggest consumer show worldwide. We were so excited that iBreve got selected as part of the EU Delegation to present at CES! We see you thinking right now 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'? Rest assured, you can be part of it! Here are our learnings.
Our Top 6 recommendations for startups at CES
1. Plan ahead - Make sure you have meetings planned in advance, book hotels and flights as soon as possible.
2. Stick out & on stage - From the thousands of other startups, stand out! Be on stage!
3. Jump on trends - have a mirror to do selfies (simply brand it with a sticker). You need to have some engaging at your stand. Demos, videos, fun stuff!
4. Go to side events & parties - This is literally where the music plays. There a tons of events.
5. Location is key: Where is your table located (what hall, hotel, near the entrance..)? Make sure visitors can spot you.
6. Make use of the audience - There are not only potential customers, investors and partners but also lot’s of talents at CES. Make use if it! Wave your 'we are hiring' sign!
Here are our recommended (women) events & parties at CES
We went to as many side events as possible. Here are our top events:
Be on Stage - iBreve presented at CES as part of the EU delegation from ENRICH
iBreve pitching at the Dolphin Tank
iBreve at The Girls' Lounge powered by the Female Quotient, Google and Facebook.
iBreve demo table at CES
WOW iBreve - Meeting with Women of Wearables around the world at CES